Sunday, February 19, 2012

Its been a while...

So we made it home from Arizona, and then all of us got sick. I'm guessing it was from all the germs on the plane, but whatever. Madelyn threw up once, Jake several times, and we all had stuffy noses sore throats and chest congestion. The kids had a pretty decent cough for several days. We are better now, we layed around and got lots of rest to get healthy again. Madelyn's schedule has been pretty out of whack for the last week. She used to go to sleep at 8/8:30 and sleep through the night, and now she goes down after 9, and is awake by 10:30 wants to play and eat and do anything but sleep until about 11:30. At about this time, shell get sleepy and go back to bed for the night. Shes driving me crazy with this. I have tried to get her to sleep less during the day and wake up earlier, but shes waking up by 8, and only sleeping for an hour or so during the day. She is scooting all over the place, so maybe shes sleeping less because shes learning something new, and having a growth spurt?? I don't know. Jacob also broke my flash drive with all my pics as soon as I put them on it, so no pics for now. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your over being sick, sorry about Madelyn not sleeping, she is still adjusting to the time zone. She couldn't do that while she was sick. Good luck with the flash drive, I look forward to more pictures.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete